Bite On Bullets: Happy Birthday Pipi!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Happy Birthday Pipi!

Happy Birthday, Pipi!
Someone's another year older, but I know you still feel like you're 18 right! Lol. Anyway, hope you happen to read my blog and see this. Must feel touched okay. And it's been damn long since I last saw you. When are you coming back to my place!? All the best! Owe you one present first. Hehe. Luv.

I woke up at 8 this morning for nothing! I was supposed to meet Joey(my boss) at F&N Office at Clementi this morning. But guess what, when I reached Clementi Interchange, Joey texted me saying that she won't be in the office today. Damn. So the poor me had to take the train back all the way to Simei again.

My Baby's super slow. We're heading to Town and I'm still waiting for him to leave his house. He says he will leave at 4.30. I've no idea what he's doing either. He's seriously like a girl, it takes him a long time to prepare. When he's done and we're bout to step out of his place, he'd run back in and take something. Gees. That's my boy.

P/S: He's currently choosing which shirt to wear.

No comments:

Nuffnang