Bite On Bullets: Back To Work

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Back To Work

My title says it all. It's back to work again! I'll be starting work tomorrow from 11am - 7pm at Parkway all the way to Sunday. Find me if you can. Haa! I'll be promoting ice cream! All I dread is the feeling of waking up early at prolly 9plus. It's counted early for me. During my holidays, I don't wake up til after 12. But on the other hand, money's coming my way again! Hehehe.

Got outta my place in the evening and met Baby at Town again. This time, we finally met up with my Boss, Joey. Like finally! Baby's most prolly getting the full-time job, because the part-time job's full. The pay's acceptable. Joey then told me my shift and passed me all the spoon samples and box. Over to FEP to eat. Waited for Fadzly there as well. Bused down to Tampines from there. Waited for the rest like ke long only. I think we waited for about 3-4 hours? Gees.

Peiqin then arrived. They left for the chalet while I headed home. Didn't get to go down to the chalet today because it was already quite late when they booked in. Can't get to see the gang again. I'll be missing out so much fun. Sigh.

Anyway, I don't know why I'm missing Baby so so much. I'm on the verge on crying. Oh man.

No comments:

Nuffnang