Bite On Bullets: Bombed

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Bombed

I feel like I'm being used. Shiat. Remember my incident which happened last week where I was supposed to meet my Boss at Clementi and when I arrived, she text me saying to meet me only next week? The same thing happened again today! It's like de javu, how scary.

Now, I've a super duper mega humungous problem! I've to meet my Boss at 4.30 pm at Orchard Forum and on the other hand, I've Vball training tomorrow at 5! I can't be two places at one time right? Gawd, I'm stuck. Someone help me! What's more? I just texted her requesting to push the meeting time forward and she ain't replying at all! Gees! This sucks.

Enough bout my complains. Day was spent well with Baby. I was showing him my long black face because of what happened the day before, but luckily he gave in to me this time. Well, he was at fault okay! Baby, don't get angry when you see this. I wanna boast about it because you seldom give in to me. Hehehe.

Rotted at his place and watched Russell Peters. He seems to be in love with Russell Peters talk shows, he even imitates the way Russell Peters talk! Gosh. Left for Town at around 4 and went for dinner at PastaMania followed by FEP to search for his shoes. Didn't manage to find them though. Got really sleepy and tired after Wisma, I swear I could have slept anywhere. Fyi, it was only 8. Don't know the reason why either. So I went straight home while Baby went to meet his LS friends.

I'm now waiting for him patiently, again. He's watching Twilight at Guoqing's. That reminds me, I'm like a snail. Yes, I've not caught Twilight. That's because I've not finished with the book! I didn't manage to pick out time cause I've been real busy. So, since I'm free like a bird now I shall continue with it. Twilight, here I come!

No comments:

Nuffnang