Bite On Bullets: Monopoly

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Monopoly

Spent the evening/night at Charmaine's. Everyone was there excluding Rowena and Shawn. Oh well.

I got up real late today. It was actually quite early just that I refused to get outta bed because of my hurting stomach and also due to laziness. So, I only had my lunch at 3. Daddy chased me to Pasir Ris at 4. All of them waited for me at Whitesands, followed by FairPrice & KFC. Here are today's pictures.

Clarence.

Marilyn.

Angela.

Claire.

Yours truely.

Charmaine.

Bubble wrap is a fun game!







Oh, we ended up playing Monopoly at her place. I was the big winner! Well, Charmaine asked me to say this because she and the rest didn't wanna play anymore. But I really was! In terms of property. At least I wasn't bankrupt! Haha. My properties are right at the bottom! Many eh!?


Alright, I'm heading to bed soon. Auntie Irene is going back to Perth tomorrow. Hope she has a safe trip back!

P/S: My whole entire family's going on a Genting trip this coming May(?)! Awesome! The cousins are gonna have so so so much fun!

No comments:

Nuffnang