Bite On Bullets: ROMP4

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, March 16, 2009

ROMP4

The clearest picture I took with my lovely phone at Zouk.

I'm back people! Was out for the whole of Saturday, so I couldn't find the time to blog. Met Baby at Jurong Point to pass ROMP4 tickets to his buyers then over to his place. Ate a little and left for Plaza Sing to collect my beloved phone! Yes, is the pink LG Ice Cream phone! It's damn pretty I tell you. I'm lovin' it.

Happy 19th Birthday, Cheryl Poh Li Xuan!

Woke up only at 1 on Sunday. Got ready by 6, trained over to Tiong Bahru to meet Baby and Fadzly. Headed to Zouk. Sold the tickets to the buyers and went in to have some fun! There were prolly 3000 over people there. The dance floor was packed! Towards the end, something happened to Eddie. Thankfully he's alright now, lameass puerile people.

Though quite a number of things happened yesterday, it was an awesome night. Because I got to spend it with dearest Baby and of course my lovely friends. It'll definitely leave a deep impression cause it's the first time ever that I'm going in a club together with Baby. Yes, unbelievable? Well, believe it!

Cabbed back to Baby's at 6. Ate the beehoon cooked by his Daddy, it was freaking nice! I think Baby's Daddy's the best cook ever. Haha! I love the food he cooks. Rested awhile before heading back home.

I'm currently lacking of sleep now. I'm not sure if there's Volley training tomorrow and also I've to go over to my class chalet in the evening/night. Die.



Jeffrey with his hot caucasian guy on stage! Sorry for the unclear picture, I forgot to take my camera out of my bag.

Loverboy.


No comments:

Nuffnang