Bite On Bullets: Back On Track

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Back On Track


I slept for a whole of 14-15 hours straight today. I'm glad I caught up on my sleep or I'd have been a walking zombie by now.

Anyway, I went back for training just now at 5. Two words for today's training, superbly tough. Trained a lot today and I bet my muscles would hurt so badly tomorrow when I wake up.

Over to Downtown East for our class chalet with Jessica. Not many people turned up though. As usual, some were playing Mahjong again. I was dying of hunger after the tough training, gawd! I swear I could have eaten a bull at that very moment. Gees.

Back home slightly after 11. I guess I'll be heading back to bed real soon. I'm still quite tired, thanks to training. Here are the overdued peeks we took on the 10th. Nights ya'll.









No comments:

Nuffnang