Bite On Bullets: Left 4 Dead

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Left 4 Dead


Today went quite alright, except for a lil argument I had with Baby. Everything was back to normal after 10 minutes. I know we can't bear to get pissed off with each other for long right Baby? Haha!

I got up at 1, got ready by 3 and off to Lavender to meet Baby. I was supposed to accompany him to collect his pay. But that boy of mine totally forgot that it's a Saturday today and that his Manager was on half day. So my phone will just have to wait, prolly tomorrow. -Prays real hard-

Over to Plaza Sing. Initial plan was to have lunch at Subway, but I couldn't stand the lights in Plaza Sing's Subway. It's because of that dumb fan. Stupid shit. Settled at Kopitiam instead. I paid $3.60 for a tasteless bowl of noodles(Ee-Mian). Warning! Do not ever buy Ee-Mian at Plaza Sing's Kopitiam. Yucks, totally spoiled my appetite and got me really hungry after awhile because I didn't manage to finish it. Who will?

Walked over to Cineleisure's Burger King to find Cheryl. Baby was supposed to leave, but I managed to psycho him to stay and play Left 4 Dead with me after I finished studying, and he did. Yeah! Did a few questions for I-don't-know-how-long. I think we stayed in BK for 4 hours or so. Fadzly came down shortly before we left BK, then over to Parklane.


L4D's freaking awesome man! It's actually something like CounterStrike. Fyi, I loved playing CS since a was a lil girl. Just that I don't know why I stopped playing and totally have clean forgotten how to play it now. Baby gets really fierce when playing lan. I really don't get it, why guys have to get so agitated over a game. Gees!

Eventhough I was dammit hungry because of that stupid lunch, I didn't have dinner. I swear I was dying of hunger. Tummy was feeling all weird. And guess what I got myself for dinner at 11pm at EastPoint's 7-11? Two Red Bean bun. Gawd. Obviously I still was slightly hungry and Mummy suddenly told me that there's Putu Mayam in the kitchen. Woo! I've always loved eating Putu Mayam, because sugar makes me go woo-la-la! Incase any of you didn't know, here's how Putu Mayam looks like.


It's sticky some bee hoon with orange sugar. It may look disgusting but I swear it's damn nice. Well, maybe to those sugar lovers at least.

And oh, 1 more day to examinations. Holy shit, it's scaring the shit outta me. I really wanna maintain my current GPA or even increase it. Well, all the best to me! I'll be studying again tomorrow, as usual. My life's totally mundane. I'm like repeating the same routine everyday for the past 1 week. Damn.

I need some sleep now, it's 2 in the morning.


Peace out!

No comments:

Nuffnang