Bite On Bullets: 1 Down, Another To Go

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, March 9, 2009

1 Down, Another To Go

Today's Business Communications paper was alright. At least I knew how to answer all of them, let's just hope that I get the contents and formats right. -Prays- I can't believe that I actually was late for the exam. Well, for about 2 minutes. Luckily I managed to complete everything even in one and a half hours! Fyi, the paper was for two hours. Gosh.

One down, another one to go before holidays! Woo! Have been waiting for this day since I-don't-know-when. Prolly when school started this semester. Haha.

So I was supposed to study in the evening just now, but I ended up travelling from East to West to East and back to Town area. Wasted hell lot of time on travelling today, but at least I managed to finally watch the entire 'Stomp The Yard'! It was freaking awesome man! It was damn touching/sad and I even wanted to tear. But obviously I didn't, if not everyone in the train would start staring at me and it'll be super awkward.

Went to Baby's after my paper and had lunch there. His Daddy cooks fantastic chicken curry! I told Baby that I wouldn't mind eating that every single day. Haha! And yes, I did a sinful thing today by eating chicken. Shiat. Slept while he was reformatting his computer. He has been reformatting it for days finally it's done now, at this point of time. Sheesh, troublesome.

Got changed and went down to Lavender to collect Baby's pay. Got pissed off because I was late to meet Cheryl at 5. We ended up reaching Tampines at 6, sorry babe! She went off shortly after that because she was too tired to continue studying. So Baby and I went to Raffles thinking that the UOB bank there was still open and he could change his pay cheque for cash. But we ended up outside the place, Clay gave him the wrong details.

Dinner at Clark Quay's Macs. Did another sinful thing, had McWings. Freak. I need to stop this. Well, it's only for today. I think I've stopped eating chicken for about at least a month? It's damn difficult okay. You guys should try not eating chicken for a month and you'll realised my agony. Took a walk from Clark Quay all the way to CityHall. Snapped some pictures on the way and they're all with Baby. I've to wait for him to send them to me. He still owes me a lot, a lot more.

Oh! Here's something to tickle your funny bone. Baby mentioned that his roller blades' tires were spoilt so he couldn't skate now. Notice the word, 'tires'. Lmao! I was laughing til I had a superbly bad tummyache and I even teared while laughing. Sorry for making of you Baby! It's just so rare for you to make such a mistake. Haha! You know I still love you.

I shall wake up at 11 tomorrow and continue with revision. Tomorrow will be another busy day and I'm finally gonna get my long-wished-for LG Ice Cream phone! Woots! Baby's paying half of it for me. Aww, I love you Baby!

No comments:

Nuffnang