Bite On Bullets: M.A.C Rocks

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

M.A.C Rocks

Took a lil breather today. Went for lunch with my parents & Aunt at Lion City. I've missed the claypot rice there man! Down to Parkway after that.

Shopped a lil and got myself a pair of killer heels from Charles and Keith and it costed a bomb, 53 bucks! Thanks Mummy. Well, practically that was all I got except for some chocolates and stuff. Didn't shop much today mainly cause I'm going to Isetan Scotts(Orchard) tomorrow! They're having a private sale for members only! I'm damn lucky that I get to go in cause both my Mummy and Daddy are members of Isetan and they get to bring 2 guests along with them with the coupons they sent. I'm gonna get hell loads of stuff tomorrow, I just know it. (Evil laughs) We're going as early as 

Back home to put the items and over to Charmaine's for dinner. Had a very simple dinner which included veges and baby squids because I couldn't eat/didn't dare to eat the rest. Homed by 11.

My pretty lil killer kills! I luv it.



It's already 12.30 am and I've to wake up at 8 tomorrow because we're heading down to Isetan Scotts as early as 9.30 am. We don't wanna fight with the queue like last year. And I'm so gonna get my Hello Kitty M.A.C make up! Here are some pictures of how everything looks like. Oh, by the way 'some' is an understatement. Enjoy!























No comments:

Nuffnang