Bite On Bullets: iBanking

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

iBanking

Few things to be joyful about.

Firstly, I manage to complete the 3.5km Interschool Cross Country run! And I came in position 58. Ain't that glamourous but I was suffering from a stitch halfway through, it hurt so badly and I had to walk for a few minutes. Did I mention that we ran in the rain? Before the girls could even start, our hair were all dripping wet as we had to wait for the guys to start off first under the rain. Sucky feeling. We were challenging College Central and College West. But the best part was, we claimed all the 4 Divisions' trophy! A Girls' Division, B Girls' Division, A Boys' Division and B Boys Division! Awesome!

Secondly, the jersey they gave was real nice! Black and hot pink! Whoop! Double awesome-ness!

Thirdly, Daddy passed me this envelope which had my name on it. I wondered what it was. And guess what was in it? My iBanking device! Triple awesome-ness! I shall do some deco it with bling blings when I'm free. Hiakhiak.


On a grumpier note, I didn't manage to attend Volley training tonight as I was superbly tired. And also I couldn't get to study. I broke my promise, but I shall do so tomorrow. Not deceiving myself anymore.

Lastly, the scar on my leg's getting worser and worser. Check this out.


Warning: Do not play on the escalator! Well, I wasn't playing. I just stood on the escalator without realising that I was stepping on the yellow line. Bam! The escalator just scrapped through my poor fragile skin. I'm now doubley careful on the escalators. This happened on Friday by the way. Aww. Not only does it hurt, it gets real itchy most of the time! Freak.

Nights yo.

P/S: I've to most awesomest boyfriend in the whole entire universe! Only Baby will get what I mean. I luv you, infinite! Lovey dovey.

No comments:

Nuffnang