Bite On Bullets: Dumb Cramps

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, March 30, 2009

Dumb Cramps


Some overdued peekies from the 25th. Anyway, yesterday was a nightmare. I suddenly woke up at 3am and started tossing and turning with a superbly painful stomach. Stupid cramps. I swore that this has never happened to me, it's the first. It was hurting so badly that I cried. I rang the boyfriend of mine, but that pig was so soundly asleep. How sad can my life get. So anyway, I only managed to fall back asleep at 4am. Imagine, the one hour of tortue. Fyi, I fell asleep only my sitting up. Dumb shit. I hate that-time-of-the-month! Urgh!

I got up again for work with a hurting stomach. I almost died while I was at work. Luckily there weren't that many people today. And yes, today's the last day of work at Parkway. Thanks to those customers who entertained me. Not like they'll ever see this. Goodbye Cold Storage staff! There were all very friendly and even entertained me, except for one or two. Shall see you guys soon.

Brother, Daddy, Mummy, Auntie P and Uncle G came to fetch me after work and over to Joo Chiat for dinner. I was starving! And I could only see all of them eat the Ha Chiong Gai(fried chicken). Sad. I got real upset after dinner, because the famous 'Pao' shop didn't have my Tau Sa Pao! We went there too late. Mummy actually wanted to go over before dinner, but my Auntie said we'll go over after dinner. Sheesh. I love the pao there! It's nice, small and cute. Haha! Oh well, another time. Baby said he'll get it for me. I want the Joo Chiat one okay! Hee.

I just got back from not too long ago. Brother was being super random and he drove over to Parkway after dinner and played Pool with me. Haha. Yes, only my brother and me. Romantic eh? Lol. I was supposed to win 2 rounds alright! But I got the black ball in as well as the white in the first round. And the second? I was supposed to use the rest because I couldn't reach/aim properly and brother gave me the stare. So I didn't use it and missed. Sheesh. At least I lost all the matches to him by the black/one ball.

Bye, I shall hug my stomach to bed now.










No comments:

Nuffnang