Bite On Bullets: Final Showdown

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Final Showdown


Ain't the picture above pretty? Well, I could see it just outside my house. A perfect evening with a beautiful sky.

I can't believe it, it's the last day of revision already. Exams are starting in approximately 9 hours. I'm glad the past few days/week of revision really helped a lot. I'm able to understand things and see it more clearly now. Let's hope for the best. Lucks to peeps taking their final exams tomorrow too!

Manage to meet Cheryl at EastPoint in the noon for some revision. We were at Burger King once again. Studied for about 3 hours before she left for dinner while I went back home to eat. My aunties were all at my place, playing Mahjong.

To my surprise Ashley and Ken also decided to come to EastPoint to meet us. So I met them after my dinner at Starbucks. Sat there, chatted a lil and then Ebenezer came. Ebenezer was our so called part-time-teacher. He thought me all the different letter writing formats for BCM, and I'm thankful I'm able to remember it now. Cheryl came back down after her dinner. Everything ended slightly before 11.

Ashley the burden.

Ah Ken the Ah Beng.

I think I've the craziest classmates ever. Even the day before the examinations, they were still thinking of playing overnight Mahjong and go straight to school from there. Are they mad or what? Too bad they didn't have enough khakis. Haha.

Oh, yes. Godma Daisy also got me an Abercrombie & Fitch tee! Yay! Nighty nights.

P/S: I really really really superbly hate mosquitos! Die stupid mosquitos, die!
P/P/S: Baby, I love you.

No comments:

Nuffnang