Bite On Bullets: Holycow

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Holycow


I'm back! Been quite busy going out and stuff these past few days. So I'll just cut everyday short.

Went to Town with Baby on Friday. From Sommerset - Plaza Sing - Cathay - Suntec - Esplanade - Marina Link and back home. Practically, we walked the whole of Town that day.

Met Baby and Fadzly on Saturday. Went down to Marina again to meet the two guys. Caught up a lil with Rowena and the shufflers. Baby and I then left for East Coast Park to meet up with my beloved Secondary school classmates. I've missed them so so much! Hanying, Khaizal, Aqeel, Justly and Zaid were already there when I reached. Sat at Macs for the longest time ever and waited for the rest to arrive. Clement, Elaine, James, Darren and Shaan joined us at 7. Which means, we sat there for bout close to 4 hours! Gees. Bused down to Parkway and had dinner. Walked around Giant with Baby while the rest were either at the arcade or having their dinner. The rain continued on for hours and we got slightly drenched. Bused to Bedok with Baby and we took a train back home. I heard someone calling me 'Xiao Ping Guo', and guess who I saw? Yen! Got Daddy to fetch from EastPoint as I was too lazy to walk in the rain with my umbrella.

Wasted a day at home, sleeping. I think I slept from 2am-12noon and 2pm-4pm today. That's a whole of 12 friggin' hours. And I thought of studying in the noon. Oh well. Had dinner at Tampines' Astons. The Western food they serve are just mouth-watering. Damn.

Guess what, my examinations starts in another 9 day! But on a brighter note, holidays are in 10 days. Should I be jovial or nervous. Neway, I've like tons of peektures to upload. And the ones I'm gonna upload today are only 1/3 of it, I swear. So, bear with me.

P/S: Another 2 hours, and it's another month. Luv.













Ciao!

No comments:

Nuffnang