Bite On Bullets: H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S!

My title says it all. Examinations are done! Fawesome! Holidays are here to stay, well at least til the 13th of April.

Something pissed me off real badly in the exam hall this afternoon. The rules were that we were not allowed to leave during the half an hour when the paper in commenced and 15 minutes before the paper ends. So, rushing with time I finished my entire paper at 1713 sharp when the paper finishes at 1730. I could have handed up and gone off right? But bloody hell, there were no freaking lecturers in sight, and if there was, they were all totally blind. I raised my hand like a fool without anyone caring and that bloody lecturer gladly walked over at 1715 and said that I couldn't leave the hall because it's 15 minutes before the paper ends. Urgh!

I swore that the 15 minutes that I wasted there harmed me a hell load! After the paper ended, it took the teachers 20 bloody minutes to collect the bloody papers, about 10 minutes to finally get a cab with Cheryl and Jessica, I could not buy my phone because my movie was starting at 7 sharp. Freak that lecturer! I'm so gonna hate her for life even though I don't know who she is.

I was so pissed that I showed my attitude to Baby which made him really upset too, sorry Love. Met him at 7 at CityHall and over to Shaw Towers for the movie 'Race To Witch Mountain'. Was 15 minutes late for it. Oh well, it was a free movie because Mummy had two free tickets to it. I don't know how she always gets these few tickets. It was a rather exciting movie and a funny one. I can't believe that I even teared in that kinda movie, rather ridiculous. Rate it 7/10 popcorns. Dwayne Johnson's hot stuff. His muscles were huge!

After that movie ended at 9, Baby and I wanted to try our luck to see if the M1 store at Vivo would still be open. Well, mainly me. Tough luck, it wasn't. There goes my phone, freaking lecturer! If it wasn't for her, I could have gotten my phone by today. I know I'm making such a big fuss, but I'm just super pissed at her. My poor Baby had to suffer with all my complains. You guys were lucky you weren't anywhere near me. Homed after that.

I've tons of peektures to upload, so bear with me. Will only be uploading selected ones, if not I think you guys would get fed-up and leave this blog halfway through. Haha.

Yesterday's




Clark Quay's Bridge.


Luv you!







Doesn't he looks like a girl? Tell me about it.


March 7
Burger King's.





Lmao!


Baby bang!

February 26
Starbucks.



Yes, I have a round and chubby face.





Esplanade.


Ms Sweetie, Baby secretly got it for me.

Ain't it beautiful?



No comments:

Nuffnang