Bite On Bullets: Paid Off

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Paid Off


These two days of work was awesome. Three other girls were there as well - Elena, Shi Ling and I-forgot-her-name. The people there were superbly nice and friendly. No regrets, except for one thing which I don't wanna say. Practically, I only worked for a total of 4 hours for these two days combined when I was supposed to work for 10 hours. It was due to the rain. Freaking awesome! What's more, I've already received my $160! Also, I've a free pair of sports shoe prolly worth about a 100 bucks. Be envious.

Met Baby at East Coast's Macdonald's and walked all the way to the Lagoon with my stomach growling, well his too. It was a very very long distance. But after we arrived and had our meal, the long walk was worth it, really worth it. We ate so much today! Check them out.

Fried Oyster.

Sambal Stingray.

Kangkong.

Chicken wings.

Sugarcane/Longan juice.

Such a wide spread for the both of us right!? Fyi, we finished every single thing that was on the table.


BabyLuv.


I somehow like this picture.




From this.

To this!

Amazing eh! Luckily I've a boyfriend who can eat too! Hawhaw. Alright, I'm gonna hit the sack. Uber tired now. Some photos of myself to entertain you babes/dudes.







My pretty lil phone.

Nights ya'll!

No comments:

Nuffnang