Bite On Bullets: I Lost Myself

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I Lost Myself

I was on a super huge shopping spree today. Here was what I got from the Isetan's private sale. Thanks Mummy! Luv.

A whole lot of things.

DKNY watch.

Mango wallet, M)phosis make-up case and tissue holder.

Blusher.

Foundation base.

Foundation refill.

Mascaras.

Limited edition eye shadows. And I love the box!

Cleansing items, another mascara and my new sponge.

Pretty make-up case.

A vintage tin.


A cute towel.

So that was about it. Had lunch after shopping and took a walk at Wisma Atria and Takashimaya. Oh, I couldn't get my Hello Kitty M.A.C stuff because it's only launched tomorrow. How sad, sigh. I was super depressed man.

Met Baby and Marina(his sister) at Suntec for the IT Fair. Marina then left for her training while we continued walking at Marina Square. Something tragic then happened. I'm not gonna elaborate bout it. I just owe Baby a huge apology, I sorry. Over to Plaza Sing were I got another pair of flip flops from NUM because my killer heels were killing! I wore that heels for close to 10 hours okay! And now I've blisters on the back and front on both of my feet. The one on the left has a freaking disgusting bubble at the back, the bubble looks like it contains hell lot of water. Prolly about 10ml of water. Shiat, that's so gonna hurt. I freaking own 4 pairs of Havaianas now. Gees. Also, I finally got my LG Ice Cream phone but I'll only be able to collect it on Saturday because it ran out of stock. Thanks Baby for paying a certain amount for me. Luv you!

I'm super duper tired now and I need some rest. I guess Cheryl's coming over to my place tomorrow and we're gonna do something. Stay tuned tomorrow to find out. Nights!

No comments:

Nuffnang