Bite On Bullets: Rain Rain Go Away

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, March 6, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away

It's raining, it's pouring, the old man is snoring.

Yeah, it's 12.30 in the morning now and it's pouring like no one's business. I can literally feel my bed vibrating when I was watching television just a few moments ago, that's how strong the thunder was.

Anyway, I was at Baby's just now revising my work. I love the milk tea he made, my all-time-favourite! It tastes exactly like those milk tea which Sweet Talk sells. Note to Baby: I wanna drink your milk tea everytime I'm at your place! Teehee.

So I've completed another past year examination paper. I've prolly 3 more papers to complete. Oh, by the way none of my answers are right. They don't balance. Freaking shiat. Hopefully I'll be able to get everything right and understand every single thing by tomorrow. I'll be at the airport with some peeps, studying.

Enough bout studies, moving on the something random.

How many of you have heard of EastPoint Mall? Well, mainly East-siders would know bout this place. EastPoint's usually quite deserted on weekdays. Prolly bout half of Tampines Mall's customers or even lesser. So anyway, guess who came over to EastPoint two weeks ago? S.H.E! Yes, they came over for some performance and autograph session, the queue was fantastic. The amount of people there would have easily tripled the amount of customers going to EastPoint on weekdays. And guess what, someone's coming over to EastPoint for some performance and autograph session too. Who? Show Luo Zhi Xiang! Zomg. Am I dreaming or what? Yes, believe it. To all Show fans, he'll be at EastPoint at 7pm tomorrow! Or later, rather. I guess I'll miss the performance and all the screaming fanatics as I'll most probably be studying.

It's 1 am now, I need to hit the sack. School starts at 8.30 am later and I can't afford to miss anymore lessons. Ciao.

P/S: The rain has stopped.
P/P/S: I've changed my Chatango chatbox into a Chatango Group chatbox! Feel free to talk to each other if ya'll are bored.

No comments:

Nuffnang