Bite On Bullets: Puffy Eyes

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, March 6, 2009

Puffy Eyes


What a day! So little time, yet so much things occurred. Bad day?

Slept with puffy eyes, woke up with a slight fever, had a very bad tummy ache in school for quite a long time, walked around Town with a hot(temperature) body, ran off halfway without informing anyone, puffy eyes once again. Sigh.

My day was a rather simple one though. School in the morning, Town(Plaza Sing's Starbucks) in the afternoon to study with Cheryl, Sam, Yu Jia and their two other friends. Only manage to complete a paper, was busy teaching the rest Correction of Errors. I've came up with a conclusion, the more I study, the more I'll make myself confused. I don't know why either.

Walked over to Cineleisure for dinner. Over to Far East. Finally, I met with with the CB Clan! I've missed them. Bused down to Parklane as they wanted to play lan, Left 4 Dead. I've always wanted to play that game, heard it's awesome. But I've never got the chance. Shall get Baby to teach me how to play it someday. And yes, he's asking me to play with him the next time. So much for, 'I don't want you to play lan'. Sheesh.

I did something to make everyone worry. I'm uberly sorry, especially to Baby for making him run here and there, looking for me. I'm really glad it's over. I feel like tearing as I'm typing this, I don't know why. Shall drop this subject.

Moving on, I'll be studying again tomorrow with Cheryl. My whole week's life is revolving around my Accounting. The stress is getting into me. Gees. I need some relaxation. And guess what, I'm only 2 days away from my examinations! Doesn't time fly, literally? On a brighter note, I'm only 3 days from holidays! Wooooo! Awesome!

My eyes are beginning to shut, slowly. My bed's calling me. Ta-ta!



You're someone I'll never wanna lose, I luv you.

No comments:

Nuffnang