Bite On Bullets: MJ

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

MJ

Cheryl, Katherine and Marilyn are coming over to my place for Mahjong. How awesome.

Anyway, I think I ate too much just now. When I smell food now, I feel like puking. Shiat. Toodles.

Edited/

Gees, I freaking lost 20bucks because I tio-bao. I accidentally gamed when I couldn't. Shit. I had to pay the three of them $6.40 each. Just my luck! Dumb me. I swear not to play Mahjong for the rest for the month. Sheesh. This sucks, big time.

Anyway on a happier note, my Brother got me a job to give out fliers at East Coast Park this Saturday and Sunday. I'll be paid $80 for 5 hours for each day. Fawesome! Woo, 160 bucks! I luv my Bro man. Lmao.


P/S: I miss Baby very much. It's been 3 days since I last saw him. Xoxo.

No comments:

Nuffnang