Bite On Bullets: Friday The 13th

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday The 13th


Hello earthlings. Happy Friday the 13th once more. It's the first time ever having 2 Friday the 13th in one year, in February and now, March. Did anything bad happen to any of you? Well, not for me. Infact, I think today was great!

Wasted another day at home once again. Cheryl came over in the noon and did you guys guess what we did? Baking of course! Uh huh, that was pretty much about it. Did our nails and over to Tampines to drop Mummy's cheque for her. Waited for 38 for the longest time again.

Anyway, she's already on her way to Genting with my other Aunts. She has been travelling quite a lot this few weeks. She just got back from the cruise prolly bout two weeks back and now she's on her way to Genting again. Sheesh. I'm so gonna pull her to the States one day to get my stuff. That'll prolly have to wait because she seldom gets leave. Oh well.

Reached home just in time for Ghost Whisperer. It's the awesomest show ever! I've loved this show since a year ago when I first watched it. It's showing every Friday at 10 pm. You guys should go check it out if you've never heard of it before. And what's more, Jennifer Love Hewitt is hot stuff!


I was also pressing on that bubble on the back of my foot since last night, and Baby asked me to poke it. So, I did. Luckily it wasn't a tit painful at all. Or I'd have screamed. It went from this,


to this.


Disgusting eh!? Haha. Alright, I'm gonna have the time of my life on Sunday! It's been real long since I last partayyy! Here's some random peektures of me and Baby. I was too bored on the webcam. And yes, it's finally working again. I think my webcam has some kind of sickness. It's able to function sometimes and the next day, poof it's dead.




Nights peeps!

No comments:

Nuffnang