Bite On Bullets: Whoopsi Doopsi

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Whoopsi Doopsi

So, the Passion Play at church OLPS yesterday was alright. Me and Marilyn still couldn't believe we went for this holy lil play. Oh well. The entire play was to show us what/how Jesus went through his last supper and the 14 stages before he died. It was slightly draggy towards the beginning and also the end. Glad I made it through.

Before that, we had dinner at Macs. I only had a small packet of fries there, as I wasn't feeling too good. I even felt like vomitting in the bus on the way to 201. 10 of us then squeezed into Uncle Gilbert's car, imagine that! We're skinny peeps, haha!

After the whole play ended, each families went their seperate ways. I then waited for Aunty Dorothy and Uncle Gerry(Charmaine's mum and dad) for they wanted to send me back home. Aunty Dot was darn hilarious. And guess what, before they sent me home we went for Wanton Mee at Joo Chiat! My all-time favourite! Wheets!

Now for today. I, or rather we, slept at 6 in the morning and got up at 1. Poor Baby had only 1 hour of sleep as he had to accompany his sister to some Navy talk at Tiong Bahru. Met him on the bus and over to Marilyn's for Mahjong.

I was losing so badly that I only had a $10 chip in my drawer at the end of the first round. Fyi, our base was $30. Luckily I managed to change seats in the second round and got Marilyn's lucky seat. Poor Baby got my unlucky seat and ended up losing $9 in total. I was on a winning streak that not only did I manage to win back all my loses, and even won a lil! Woah, the feeling was fantastic! But guess what? We weren't playing money at all! It was only for entertain. Lame, much?

Down to 201's Macs for dinner again, and had fries again! Sheesh, that's what happens when I can't eat chicken. And I don't really favour the Fillet-O-Fish. Brought back from cup noodles from FairPrice with Baby before I walked back home. And caught my 2 hours of Joshua Ang as Daddy recorded today's and yesterday's show for me. Sweet! Baby's gonna be so so jealous. Haha!

Okay, time for me to hit the sack. Some peeks with Marilyn, will post them all up altogether when I get that some from her. Bye ya'll!

No comments:

Nuffnang