Bite On Bullets: Fear

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, April 24, 2009

Fear


What a stormy night we had yesterday. The wind was howling, the branches of the trees were blown so hard that it felt as though it was gonna topple. It scared the shit outta me man! It felt as though the world was coming to an end(supposedly to be in 2012). But research was done and proved that it was a bunch a crap/rumor started by some moron. Phew!

Was at Baby's in the afternoon after school ended. Was super tired on the way back home, so I slept throughout the entire journey. Didn't sleep when I was travelling to his place cause his DS Lite was distracting me. Hehe. Cooking Mama is still the bestest game ever on a DS. Too bad his wasn't in pink, if not I think I'd have stole it away from him.

Baby's going for another shooting at 1030. He's gonna be a rich boy for a few days again after being poor for a couple of weeks. Lol! Anyway, he's going to serve the nation in September! Regina is going to be super super super super sad. He has been enlisted to Navy which he wanted a few months ago. He's hesitating bout it now. He wants to go to Army( The Greenies=] ), I don't know why either. Both is alright for me, cause I need not travel so far. One's at Pasir Ris and the other's at Changi/Tanah Merah. Heeheehee. Oh well, I'm so gonna treasure time even more now. Luv you babe!

Now for some overdued pictures again, from 18th April.

Baby brought the chicken/luncheon meat/fishballs from home!








Dinner @ Subway's!




I shall play my DS now before I crash for bed. Nighty night!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

EEEE I LOVE SUBWAY, honeyoats with meatballs are the best i've tried so far! Hehehe and hahaha hogan is gonna be botak soon. Ange will have another one to call botak hahahaha. BTW, you just reminded me to keep my PINK DS LITE outta your sight! HA!

Regina said...

Lol! I've only tried the Subway Melt, and I think it's awesome! Lol, yeah. Wait til September then! It's alright, I still have Claire's pink DS to play with! Maybe I shall spray pink on Hog's black DS! Muahaha!

Nuffnang