Bite On Bullets: Uncontrollable

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, April 6, 2009

Uncontrollable

Yeah, I know I said I'll be on hiatus. Oh well, guess I broke my promise.

Oh great, I'm running a fever again. I think Fever's my new bestfriend. It's finding me almost every week. Okay, not like anyone would ever care. Fug my life man.

Moving on, I've been hooked onto Viwawa's Wahjong again! It's addicted. Can't touch the real thing, so virtual's as good. And what's more, I've been winning quite a few rounds in a row! Whoop!

One more thing. I totally forgot that the Passion Play at OLPS is on the same day as my volley training, which is tomorrow. Damn! I can't go for training again.

Shall pop some panadols and catch a lil nap now.

P/S: Are there any pills to make someone fall asleep forever but still alive at the same time?

No comments:

Nuffnang