Bite On Bullets: Back To School

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, April 13, 2009

Back To School

First day back in school after a 5-week break. It was alright, just that I dread getting up in the morn.

Time-table's much much better than last year, I can say. Actually, I quite like it. I'll be taking 3 modules and of course Sports & Wellness this semester. Advanced Accounting, Costing and Taxation. Woo-la-la! It's all dealing with figures! My favourite! Hopefully I can score straight As this time, I need my 4 points! I wanna take up a course in Temasek Poly. Prays*

Lecturers were all really friendly. Actually I only met 2 of them, and both are females. The other two if I'm not wrong, one is a female and the other is a male(S&W). It's a good change, we previously had all male lecturers the previous year.

Come to think of it, one year past us just like that! I can't believe that I'm actually in Accounting Year 2! I'm actually quite afraid and really wanna buck up. I need my grades to get me in a course I want. I don't wanna be going into a course which I totally don't have interest in or spending a whole ton of money in a private school.

Will be helping out in the CCA Orientation tomorrow. Which means I've to sleep early.

Alright, I'm waiting for Baby to reach home now. He went for a game of Mahjong with his cousin and friends at Choa Chu Kang. His cousin drove him there and back. Now, they're having supper at the market near Baby's place. G'night!

No comments:

Nuffnang