Bite On Bullets: Burnt Alive

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Burnt Alive

Zomg! The weather can seriously kill!

I was watching American Idol in my living happily with the fan blowing straight into my face, when I decided to go back to my room to check on my Messenger. Not even 5 seconds and I was already beginning to sweat. Fyi, my room curtains were all down and of course without the fan on. What the heck is happening to Singapore. Soon, you'll see someone on the cover page of 'The New Paper' which states 'Man/Women Died From Heat Stroke!'. Sheesh.

Yet on the other hand, when I stepped into the train it was freezing like no one's biz I tell you! Omg. I know I'm complaining too much, but who cares! One moment the sun scorching hot straight into your face, the other moment, the aircon's on full blast blowing at you for an hour. Save me!

Lesson ended earlier than expected cause Costing was cancelled. Whoop! Over to Baby's for lunch and then slacked around.

Training again yesterday, muscles aching right now especially on my theighs. Was overjoyed that I managed to get into the school team. I shall buck up.

Oh, one last thing before I go. Do any of you have any jobs to recommend? I'll be super grateful to you. Hee.

Time for dinner, buhbye!

No comments:

Nuffnang