Bite On Bullets: Fucking Hilarious

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Fucking Hilarious

I was playing Sushido in Viwawa when Baby was asleep, so when he came back online I was complaining to him on how i think my opponent was using hack because he won me 3 times in row with a ridiculous difference in score. So, he came to my rescue!

So Baby and I was being damn retarded inside. We were chatting with each other with that guy there, pretending as though we did not know each other. Baby then asked me stupid questions like where I was staying/studying. Then he said that he had a bike and could fetch me, so he requested to add me on MSN. Soon, I got tired of playing and left the room, that 'hacker' guy left too. And suddenly, he sent me this message on Sushido.

Spongeboon: Hey, becareful of that guy ya. Just a piece of advice. Takecare.
Me: Oh, okay.
Spongeboon: Some people come here to know 'friends', if you know what I mean. Just becareful. See ya.
Me: Haha, no lah. It's only a joke. He's my real life boyfriend, we're just fooling around.
Spongeboon: Haha, I see. Lol. Anyway, that's good. Ciaoz.
Me: See ya.

I was fucking laughing my arse off okay! And so was Baby. Lol! He turned out to be a nice guy, anyone wanna know him on Viwawa? Lmao. Anyway, eversince Baby entered the room, he'd never won me anymore. Don't know why either. Sheesh.

I am still laughing as I'm typing this. Bye!

No comments:

Nuffnang