Bite On Bullets: Damn

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Damn



I'm stuck with peeling lips, ulcers(1 big and 1 small) which are gonna combine together anytime soon, which also leads to mouth cramps cause I can't close my mouth or the cream would disappear, stomach cramps and lastly, a runny nose. I can't even sneeze properly now, how pathetic. Laugh all you want.

I'd rather be sick with a fever or even vomitting. It helps me lose weight and I can even sleep throughout the entire day! Sheesh.


Neway, I caught '17 Again' with Baby and Charmaine. It's a freaking awesome movie! Charmaine and I were crying like little babies. She was so mesmorized by the hawt Zac Effron that she even cancelled our Mahjong session tonight and went home to catch High School Musical 1, 2 and 3, again! Yes, I'm emphasizing on the word 'again'. At least my 10 bucks didn't really go to waste. Charmaine, you better thank us. Can't help but to say that Zac Effron's hawt stuff. But, my Baby's hotter luh. Heehee.

Before that, I met Baby at Tampines first to wait for Charmaine to end work. We then headed over to Downtown East for Fish & Co Express! Omg, the thought of it just makes me feel hungry again. I'm so going there whenever I can. It's only freaking $4.50 for their specialty fish & chips! I luv it to the max. Homed after the movie.

I can't believe Mummy actually took 2 freaking hours to edit her resume. EDIT! What the heck, I had to then lie on my bed and stared at the television for 2 whole hours. Gawd, kill me. I swear I almost died.

Okay, bed time. I need more rest. Luv my Baby! Xoxo.

No comments:

Nuffnang