Bite On Bullets: Qing Ming

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Qing Ming


Heyo. I ended up not accompanying Daddy to pray to my grandparents cause I overslept. Damn it.

Met Charmaine and Rowena at Tampines Mall. Did some shopping for Charmaine's Mummy's birthday present, and also for ourselves. Got another white Cotton On tank top with Charmaine. Over to her place for dinner. I was damn pathetic. As dinner was Claypot Chicken Rice, I could only eat the rice, lup chiong and vegetables. Gees. But I've always loved Claypot Rice, cause of the rice. Lol.

Helped Charmaine with a lil make-over before she went Clubbing. So much difference I tell you. Have a look yourselves.



Bam! Pretty eh? Whoop whoop. Okay, some overdued peekies.




Sorry I had to edit it, cause my shirt/shorts were too unglam to be seen here. Lol.

Rowena playing with the excess fake lashes.


Ending this post with a peekture of me and my baby Daniel! Baby, don't jealous okay. Luv you! Nighties!

No comments:

Nuffnang