Bite On Bullets: Sentosa

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, April 3, 2009

Sentosa

Baby and I spent our fifth month yesterday at our favourite spot, Sentosa. The first time when we met, was our first trip to Sentosa together with the clique. I remembered everything and it seemed like it happened yesterday. How time flies. Went tanning and chilled there. Dined at Plaza Sing's Pizza Hut for dinner then we went to Cathay for the movie 'Confessions Of A Shopaholic'!



It was a totally awesome movie! I enjoyed it, so did Baby(I hope). He was laughing his ass off throughout the whole movie. And as usual, I cried like a baby. I just realised that every movie that I've weatched, I've never failed to cry. Even in a cartoon movie. Sheesh. The lucky thing was that I only paid 6bucks for it because I paid by Nets. How cool, Cathay rocks. Lol.

I really enjoyed myself to the max yesterday. Baby treated me like a princess. Hehehe. It was the bestest day ever! Of course, there'll be many many many more days like this. Oh no, years I mean. Thanks so much for yesterday. Luv you Baby! Xoxo.

So, I'm rotting at home now. I might be going to 201 to meet up with my cousins if Charmaine's free after church. I miss the roti prata and the milo dinosaur. Enough bout that.

I was chatting with Baby just a minute ago and I was grumbling bout how I want to eat the sweet and sour pork his Daddy cooked.

Me: I WANT SWEET AND SOUR PORK
Baby: Sweettttttttttt and sourrrrrrrrrrrr at the same time..............
Baby: Hmmmmmmmm
Baby: And normally it's like the pork will be soft due to the sauce
Me: OI
Me: Hahahaha
Baby: Somehow my dad made it crispy even with the sauce............................
Baby: Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Me: YOU LIKE PROMOTING THE DAMN RORK
Me: *PROK
Me: *PROK
Me: AHHAHAAHAH
Me: *PORK
Baby: KORP
Baby: KROP
Baby: Then
Baby: You think buy 4d uh

Damn, how retarded can he get. Alright, I'll end here. The Simpsons on, buhbye!

P/S: Peekies are with Baby.
P/P/S: I'm lovin' my blog song, it's fucking awesome!

No comments:

Nuffnang