Bite On Bullets: I Hate Scary Dreams!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, April 20, 2009

I Hate Scary Dreams!


I'm finally back! Was real busy the past few days. Shall make it short and sweet, with tons of picture.

On Friday, school as usual and then over to Baby's for lunch. Chilled at his place til evening before leaving his place for Tampines1.

On Saturday, woke up real early at 7 in the morning and went to Simpang Bedok to have Mee Pok for breakfast with family and godmothers. Over to the temple to pray to my grandmother after that. Got home, changed, prepared and left. Over to Orchard to do some survey and got 20 bucks just like that! Sweet! Something really bad happened in-between, shan't mention bout it anymore. Followed by Sentosa. Tanned, volley-ed and tanned somemore.

Went over to Charmaine's for the night. As you guessed, Mahjong! Lol. Played 3-khaki with Charmaine and Marilyn. Slept at 4 and woke up at 2 the following afternoon. Nice. Slowly, the rest started coming over to Charmaine's. Spent out Sunday there.


My pretty 5-tai!

Don't think I need to elaborate bout today right? School as per normal. Training's tomorrow! Can't wait, I hope I'll improve from the previous week. I'd kill myself if I didn't. And I had a superbly horrible terrible vegetable dream yesterday. Cried like shiat when I woke up, Baby knows why. Damn!

Here's some(some is an understatement) pictures from our previous Sentosa trip, not the ones from Saturday but from Thursday, 2 April aka our 5th month. Enjoy!












































No comments:

Nuffnang