Bite On Bullets: Bangs

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, April 10, 2009

Bangs


First off, Happy Good Friday peeps!

Had a sudden urge to go for a haircut today, all thanks to Mummy. When we were on our way back home, she said that she was going for her haircut/dye at Tampines' Jean Yip. I couldn't dye my hair cause of my skin problem so I couldn't take her other package. Had to travel to Pasir Ris' NK Hairworks to get my hair done(Mummy got for me a package with them). Back to bangs again. I didn't totally wanna get bangs again, but instead I wanted back something like this.


Which I didn't know how to tell my hairdresser. Okay, maybe slightly shorter. I think my face will look fat in totally straight bangs, especially with my super flat hair.

Oh oh, Tampines1 is officially open and they've almost all of my favourite shops such as TopShop, Diva, Dorothy Perkins, New Urban Male etc etc. Though I was at Tampines this afternoon, I didn't even have the urge to get in the newly built mall. The crowd was fantastic! The mall was probably packed with humans like sardines. Sheesh. Mummy went in herself after she did her hair, and she brought back Emicakes for me! I got some donuts for everyone from Pasir Ris. Sweet.




Notice, almost all are chocolate. Well, the problem is that I only fancy chocolate stuff. Hee. Had dinner at my old house(Tampines).

Okay, some overdued peekies.

Hershey's chocolate flown from HongKong, thanks Marilyn!

10 calories per piece, gawd!

But it's freaking awesome man!

Passion Play Day, Marilyn & I.


My uncle in white, and on his left is another guy playing the role of 'Jesus'.

We call the guy in blue, the 'Little Bo Peep' man. He made all of us jump a few times cause of his sudden banging-on-the-floor with his damn stick.


Lastly, Jesus being whacked.

Too lazy to upload the rest of the pictures, so these few will do. Meeting Baby tomorrow! And I'll most prolly be going shopping with Rowena in the evening.

No comments:

Nuffnang