Bite On Bullets: I Luv LG!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, April 26, 2009

I Luv LG!

I stayed home the entire day, today. Ate, slept, watched teevee, played lappy.

Mummy suddenly called and asked if I wanted another phone. Whoop! Daddy was just telling me a few hours before she called that he saw this pink Nokia phone(it's ugly), and asked me to check it out. So I did, but something else caught my eyes. So I told Mummy that I wanted that phone and she got it for me. Heehee. Luv Mummy! Yup, it's another LG phone. Though it's not a pink phone, but it's sleek! What's more? It's a 5 mega pixels phone! Oh my. I think I'm falling in luv with LG phones, because their designs are so much prettier than the others and beats them all hands down!

Behold!


LG KF750!

Was a lil disappointed though. Cause they only had it in black. While I was google-ing just a few minutes ago, I saw that they had the gold one!



Gah. Maybe I should ask Mummy if I could change it. So, I'm currently stuck with 2 LG phones. The one below and this one below.


LG KF350!

Fawesome! I'm a super duper happy lil girl! Anyway, I just caught S Factor and damn was it good! Sonia beat the hell outta Kris! She rocks man. Kris's out and so is Holly! The 2 girls I detest the most in the competition. Okay, that's about it. Oh oh! One more thing, I just remembered that I've uncompleted homework that I need to finish. Oh man. I shall do it later if I have the time after I'm done playing with my new phone. Nights!

No comments:

Nuffnang