Bite On Bullets: Passion

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Passion

Just got back from training, and I wasn't on top form today at all. This sucks, big time. Baby's gonna help me get back my form on Saturday for some training at Sentosa! Yeah! Luv you babe! Anyway, we finally got our training tees! Sweet!

I realised that it's been 3 days since I last blogged. Guess I'm busy with school and by the time I'm back, I'll be too lazy to update. So here's a short recap on what I did the past few days.

Helped out with Vb's booth at the CCA orientation. It was actually much more of playing for us. Spent almost the entire day there. Had so much fun and laughter there. From 9 am to 2 pm, as I didn't wanna miss the very first lesson of Taxation class at 2. Left for home by 4.

Mahjong-ed at my place after school with Amanda, Cheryl, Jessica and Katherine. Played the first pot and Jessica, the second. Was losing real badly again, it's totally not my year. But luckily I managed to recope my losses and lost only $3 at the end. Went to Eunos to collect my shirts from some blogshop. Damn, I regretted wasting my 24 bucks on that 2 stupid tops. Freak.

Bad news, I was supposed to get another $180 for this Saturday and Sunday. But Marilyn's friend got into a quarrel with the guy, so now we can't get it. Damn! I'm seriously in need of cash, I'm dead-broke! Sigh.

Another bad news, Mummy ain't gonna have anymore income after 2 months cause her dumb second boss sacked her. I think it's just cause she doesn't like Mummy. Freak her! I hope she meets with an accident or something. That's why I'm in need of cash. I don't wanna take anymore money from her. I wanna be independent. Many people might think, 'Yeah right! You can't be independent!'. Oh well, I'll prove you guys wrong. Cause I know how tough it has been for her.

No comments:

Nuffnang