Bite On Bullets: Tampines1

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tampines1


Hey ya'll! I just got back from Town. The overnight Mahjong session yesterday with Cousins was awesome! Hell lot of fun, laughter, distractions and of course tons and tons of crappy-ness! I was actually the biggest loser in the first round, and luckily I got to change seats during the second round. I sat at Marilyn's place once again, and earned back all my chips! Including winning back a few cents. Imagine, from 13bucks to 40cents. Woo!

Order Macs online before we slept and got them delivered at 10.30 in the morning. Mummy paid for it, thanks Mummy! Slept at 5 and got up at 12, it's such a torture not being able to sleep longer. And especially the night before, my eyes were blood red due to my coloured contacts. Okay I exaggerated, not that red but it was redish.

Charmaine then left, followed by Rowena. Marilyn and I lazed around my place watching Amazing Race and played with my lappy. Sad that I forgot to get a group shot the previous night. I realised that I've been into TV series these past few weeks. First, The Simpsons. Now, Amazing Race and then The Monk. There're awesome shows. Anyway, back to the topic. We got ready at approx 5 and left for Tampines to meet Edwin.

Luckily, today wasn't as crowded as I expected. We could walk without much stopping. Tampines1 has everything now! Topshop, Dorothy Perkins, Diva etc etc. Holy shiat! It's like a second Town. So next time, I wouldn't need to travel to Town no more. But, poor lil Baby. Haha! I left after we finished for Bugis to meet Baby.

Accompanied him to get his shoe that he'd been eyeing on since ages! Finally, and it's a steal! He got it much cheaper than expected. Visited Isabella at her workplace and had dinner just behind Bugis J. Bused to Town and then to Gucci. Did some research there for someone. Hee, top secret. It will be revealed in a few months time, hopefully.

Just caught Singtel Grid Girls and I think that Kaykay and Sonia has the most potential amongst all of them. I really dislike that ugly girl who pronounces 'Serious' as 'Terious' and Holly. Sheesh. I bet they'll be out real soon anyway. Oh, and Baby was so darn elated/excited cause I reminded him about the show. If not we'd be in Town much later. Dumb boy.


Moving on, see that picture above? Yep, I'm selling the exact piece there. Totally brand new! Remember me wearing it on the April 5 post? Someone asked where I got it from, now you can get it from me at the exact same price! It's only $23! Interested? Mail me at regina-@live.com.sg! Hurry! I've only 1 piece left!

Now, time for some of my retarded pictures. Damn bangs, I look like a fool. Baby even said I looked like a was a kindergarten girl! Oh well.






Ciaoz!

No comments:

Nuffnang