Bite On Bullets: Happy Belated Birthday, Jiahao aka Clay!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Belated Birthday, Jiahao aka Clay!

Met Baby in the afternoon to meet him and his Liang Shan friends at Town. Waited for them for 45 minutes in the hot sun outside Taka until they appeared. Guys, sheesh. So met them and had another big quarrel with Baby. Damn. How I hate it. Settled everything and the day carried on very smoothly.

Over to The Heeren's Shodokun for dinner to celebrate Jiahao's birthday. Funny peeps I met. And one of Baby's friend, Zhehao, kept stuffing me with food. I was effin full from my fish curry rice and yet he still did it. Over to Parklane for lan gaming. Had to wait for the computers again, as usual. So Baby asked me to leave for home first. He then walked me back to Dhoby Ghaut with the companion of Jiahao.

Home sweet home.

No comments:

Nuffnang