Bite On Bullets: Accounting Madness

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, April 27, 2009

Accounting Madness



Can you believe it? We had an hour of Accounting lecture, another hour of Costing Lecture and followed by 4 hours straight of Accounting lessons! Holy macaroll! Something that I couldn't believe more was that I freaking paid attention throughout the whole 4 hours! Gosh. It was a killer. Many people couldn't stand even the 2 hours, so they left halfway through.

Talking bout Accounts, I just remembered I've to re-copy a question that I did in the afternoon cause it's all over the world. Shall get my pen and paper now. Ain't I hardworking? Hahaha! I have to, or Terry would kill me tomorrow. He wants to borrow it from me.

Before I go, I was at Tampines1 just now with Mummy. Exchanged a brand new phone with the one I got yesterday cause something went wrong while I was charging. So anyway, I checked with the lady there. She said that Singapore doesn't carry the Gold edition ones! Oh man! Shit Singapore, why do they have so limited colours!

Okay, bye.

P/S: Hi Babe, I miss you veli much.

No comments:

Nuffnang