Bite On Bullets: Yum Yum Yum

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, July 10, 2009

Yum Yum Yum

Was busy the whole of yesterday. Studied in school, went home to change, over to Century Square to meet mates to study, dinner at home and studied again.

Well, I'm really glad it paid off. Hopefully I can ace it(Costing) again.

Anyway, after the CA ended, I went home to change and met Charmaine at Tampines for Swensens again. This time, I had their fish & chips. Went to find Alvin(my brother's friend) after lunch at the CPF building. Char and I will be working at Tampines MRT this Saturday and Sunday to distribute flyers. Hehehe, extra income.

Walked around and got this Belgium waffle from one of the bakeries. Char bought Tom Yam Soup back home for dinner. Bused over to her place for dinner, Mummy went too. Fried rice + Salted Cabbage Duck Soup + Tom Yam Soup + Fruits. Damn! I'm gonna get fat. :(

I'm so so so tired, my eyes are 3/4 closed as I'm typing this and Baby's still not home. He went galaventing. HCJL, you better get your butt home right now! Shall have an early night today as I only slept at 1.30am last night just to catch Michael Jackson's Memorial on teevee. I teared like crazy! It's really very saddening.

Anyway, I'm currently munching on my Belgium waffle and it's so darn good! Shall get more the next time.

Lastly, I'm selling off my KF750 for only $220 now! $210 for quick deals! Mail me at regina-@live.com.sg or add me on MSN for fast deals!

P/S: Goodluck to Charmaine & Marilyn for their BTT tomorrow! Must pass okay! Hehehe.

No comments:

Nuffnang