Bite On Bullets: Last Day Before School Reopens

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Last Day Before School Reopens

Yes, it's the last day before my school's gonna reopen. It sucks, big time. Can't believe we don't have an extra day off for Youth Day. Why? They say we're young adults. Whatever.

Anyway, I was at home the whole day on Saturday. Yes, what a gloomy Saturday. Luckily I managed to get out of the house today despite everyone being unfree. My parents actually left for Tampines without letting me know, to meet Charmaine and her godparents. While I was still sleeping, Daddy called to say that Char was going too. So, I got up and prepared to meet them.

Char got her phone changed to the Samsung Jet, like finally. It's been sooo long since she last changed her cellphone. Mummy asked me to get something to eat, so I quickly went to grab Subway's. Walked around a lil more before they dropped me and Char back at her place while they went to Char's Aunt's house for Claire's tuition.

Slacked there til dinner time and over to Changi Village. Wanted to have the Nasi Lemak, but the queue was so damn effin long. Settled for Char Kuay Tiao instead. I think I still smell of food now. Ewww.

Oh oh, Mummy just checked when we're eligible to upgrade our phone and it's on the 8th! This means that I'm gonna get my Prada phone on the 8th! Daddy says he'll be paying the difference for me. Woohoo! Luvluvluvluv.

Ciaoz.

No comments:

Nuffnang