Bite On Bullets: Parkway

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, July 6, 2009

Parkway

Charmaine went for her BTT(Trial) this afternoon and then I met her at Parkway.

Walked around and I got myself a pair of shades from Dorothy Perkins. They gave me this gift card telling me that there's either $1, $5 or $10 in that gift card and I got so excited. Why? Cause Dorothy Perkins and Topshop are both moving out of Parkway! Damn it! Luckily there's still both of the shops at Tampines. Oh well.

Char got herself 2 rings, 1 from Diva and the other from Mango. Mummy came to meet us for awhile after her facial at Jean Yip. As usual, the adults were having another Mahjong session at Marine Parade. So Uncle Gerry, Char's Dad, dropped her Mum off and fetched us both back to her place. Had dinner and waited for the mothers to finish MJ before I left with Uncle Gerry to Marine Parade and then hopped onto Godma Daisy's car. She sent us back home and I only reached home after 12 midnight.

No comments:

Nuffnang