Bite On Bullets: Puerile Kids With No Life

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Friday, July 17, 2009

Puerile Kids With No Life

Guessed most of you have seen those childish peeps on my tagboard commenting on how bad my English is, branded stuff which I don't take receipts of are unauthentic and how students in ITE are stupid. Haha. Such crap.

Firstly, if these people's English is so darn fantastic, why don't they become an English language teacher or probably write a book and publish it. I didn't know that typo errors means that that person's English ain't good. Woah, is it a new fact made by them? Lol.

Secondly, if I don't take receipts of my branded things and only post the item on my blog, they are definitely unauthentic? Omg, what is the world coming to. Peeps out there, next time when ya'll ever get any branded stuff, please take a photo of your receipt! Or else some people might think that it's a fake. Which means if you've a hundred branded things, take all the pictures of the hundred receipts and post them up! Including your parents' ones! Oh, then would you wanna say that my Prada phone is a fake too? Cause I didn't take the receipt and blog it up. What about my DKNY and Adidas watches? Fake too ey? No receipts of them either.

Seriously, get a life. I'm so sorry to disappoint you, but my Mum's Coach bags are definitely authentic, REAL. And so are her other branded stuff, my Prada phone and my two watches. Don't worry, I've informed everyone to take pictures of their receipts in the future to let everyone know, including you guys that they're not fake.

How puerile can they get?

Next, all students in ITE are stupid? Haha! What a joke. You should get your facts right! Go do some research! 2 out of the 3 Lee Kuan Yew awards have been given to ITE students. Don't look down on us just because we're in ITE. Some studying there because they chose not to continue to Sec 5, for example half of my class including me. We find it easier to get into Poly from ITE rather than from O Levels. So what if we're a year slower than others? Doesn't mean we learn lesser things. Infact, within that year, we learn so much more things then you do! We definitely have more respect for people too.

So stop bragging about how great you are. You're just another kid who can't grow up and have no confidence in yourself. --- Queen? What a name! You wanna be a queen? Go to England. Oh and maybe you could be a lecturer there since your English is so perfect.

Saying that we're dumb and stuff. Actually you're reflecting on yourself! People who talks bad about others, are usually bad themselves, haven't you heard of it? And I thought your English was so damn bloody good! It just proves how childish and shallow your thinking is. Smart people would definitely not go round to people's blog commenting on how dumb/stupid they are.

Just to let everyone know, I'm really not a single bit frustrated at all! I actually feel the opposite! It made me and quite a number of people laugh at their stupidity. They can spam all they want, it won't bring me down. Try as hard as they want, I'll just delete their tags. Simple as ABC. Hee.

I'm actually really bored, that's why. Otherwise, I really can't be bothered yknow. Haha!

Peace out! Luv.

No comments:

Nuffnang