Bite On Bullets: Happy Birthday Uncle Gerry!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Uncle Gerry!


Out for dinner @ Safra Changi to celebrate Uncle Gerry(Charmaine's Dad)'s birthday.

4 years and still counting.

Someone whom I can rely on.

By the baby pool.

And the adult pool.

It's been so so so long since I last went there to swim! They've changed the place quite abit. No more Elephant/Giraffe slides - note to Cousins. Since we were young, my Daddy would usually bring us here for a swim or some bowling sessions and we enjoyed every single bit of it.

Matt says he looks gay here. Haha!

The next few items are the food to let ya'll salivate.










And I realised that I've forgotten to take the noodles. Lol.

The siblings with Lisa.

Claire with her 2 godmothers.


White wine sucks. Okay, actually both white and red sucks. It's so darn bitter!

Cake time!




This model has been here for a very long time. And every single time that we see it, Daddy would pass me some coins to put in. Even til now. He was helping this association when he was younger.

Homed.





P/S: Does anyone know how to change the screensaver on my PradaLuv? :(

No comments:

Nuffnang