Bite On Bullets: Mugging

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, July 27, 2009

Mugging


Saturday - Out with classmates, Veronica, Wilson and Finn to mug. Went lunch at Suntec's Pepper Lunch and over to Gloria Jeans to study. It was my virgin trip to Pepper Lunch and I really liked it.(Do not laugh at me.) Headed to Charmaine's at 7 for dinner.

Finn & AhTiong aka Wilson aka my owner.

Compare, who has the bigger teeth.

Blurred Veron & me.



Sunday - Mugged with classmates again. This time, there were more of them. Wilson, Rohana, Mari, Veronica, Nadilah, Alicia, Finn, Vin, Terry, Ashley and Ken.

Guess where's this? We were at Funan IT Mall's food court! It's really quite a conducive place to study at.

Terry.

Ken & Ashley.

We walked over to Suntec after we were done. And had Pepper Lunch again for dinner! And homed.

Today's Accounting paper was really really tricky. Mad angry at myself cause I forgot to add in a few transactions. Dammit! Hopefully, moderation will take place. I want my A! :(

Anyway, Mummy got for me my pink chair from IKEA!

Hello pink chair!


So the other chair is just placed at the side for my Daneil to sit on. Haha!

Nights!

P/S: I'm lovin' Macs shaker fries again.

No comments:

Nuffnang