Bite On Bullets: Brother's Birthday Dinner

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, July 6, 2009

Brother's Birthday Dinner


Went for dinner at Soup Restaurant with my family to celebrate my brother's birthday.

They had this huge sign as a decoration showing the word, 'Tang'.

Our very first dish. Samsui Chicken With Ginger. I swear I fell in love with the ginger once I tried it when I first came to this place. It's really awesome.

Soup.

Fried Rice.

Prawn Tofu.

Minced Meat.

Brocolli(which I hate) with scallops and mushroom.

Sliced fish.


And we're done! Super super full.

Couldn't cut the cake cause my brother had already blown the candles with his friends the previous day. Homed after dinner, and I seriously can't stand the smell coming from that food fair they're having in Tampines Mall.

No comments:

Nuffnang