Bite On Bullets: UP UP AND AWAY!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

UP UP AND AWAY!



It's coming, it's finally coming! I've waited for this movie for so long! I've been wanting to watch it since a month back(I think)! I remember watching this trailer about 10 times and still counting. Never once that I watched it, I wouldn't laugh. Luckily no one's with me everytime I watch the trailer, or they'd be laughing at how silly I am.

The very first time that I saw the trailer of this movie, I got so so so excited! I kept bugging Hogan to bring me to watch it when it's out. Now, I have a chance(hopefully) to do so! And it's all thanks to Nuffnang! That's why when I saw the message they had on Twitter, I did this asap! I really really really wanna catch it, please Nuffnang! :)

CARL

A 78 year-old balloon salesman who have always dreamed of having an adventure. My first view of him was actually just an ordinary old and boring man with a grumpy face. But I was so so wrong! My view changed immediately once his house took off with thousands of balloons! I especially liked the part where he stuck out his tongue at two guys and said 'So long boys!'. I never fail to laugh each time he does that. I feel that he's actually hard on the outside and soft on the inside when he actually slammed the door against Russell and then opened it again. If only all 78 year-old man were as adventurous as Carl Fredricksen!

Moving on to(my favourite)..

RUSSELL

Only at 8 years old, and already so optimistic! He's only a badge away from becoming the Senior Wilderness Explorer, which he's so eager to become. I just love it when he speaks. His chubby figure just adds on to his cuteness. With his backpack always on, he's not afraid of danger, infact he's one adventurous kid! How often do we see kids who are so optimistic in everything they do, and wanting to do it to the best of their capability? I like the part where he accidentally threw his Wilderness Explorer GPS out of the window and also when he slid across Charles F. Muntz's window in the sky. I can say that he's one brave kid!


Here's Russell reading his Wilderness handbook.

DUG

Dug! The talking dog which totally amazed both Carl and Russell. He was acutally supposed to be on a special mission and succeeded when he discovers the bird following Russell and Carl. He then have to decide where he really fits in

KEVIN

Kevin, named by Russell, the 13-foot-tall flightless bird! Brought joy and laughter to Russell halfway through their journey. He's one colourful bird.


They look so happy together here. (Though Carl is pulling his long grumpy face again, I know he feels happy on the inside.)

I'm so into the movie that I played around the whole entire website! Try it out yourself! http://www.dreamup.com.sg/


I did this image here using the ImageMaker! It's really really fun!

I really can't wait for this movie to be shown! It's gonna be my favourite movie of all! And guess what?


I had to change my laptop's background to the wallpaper of 'UP'! I'm really really excited! 7th August, please come real soon!


UP in Singapore Cinemas opening 7th August 2009”!

No comments:

Nuffnang