Bite On Bullets: Baking

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baking

Char came over yesterday afternoon, had lunch with me at EastPoint and got some baking stuff. She brought along this article that she found in the newspaper and we tried to make it.

Chocolate Crinkles!

The ingredients needed.

We had to heat the chocolate and butter. It turned out like fondue.

Ignore my fugly face.

Flour and cocoa powder.

This was actually a mixture of eggs, sugar and that 'fondue' thing.

Mix them up!

Me.

Char.

She looks really happy.


Once we were done mixing the whole thing, we had to leave it in the fridge overnight.


Char doing a really stupid thing, she wanted to try un-baked mixture. And guess what, I followed her. It's really gross.

Headed over to her place for dinner with Mummy. Dinner was awesome!

Today, she came over in the morning and we continued. The cookies, or we call it 'browkies' cause it was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, turned out really well! I gave Baby some and he said that it was very nice, Char gave Matt some and he said it tasted like Famous Amos. Hahaha! Like real only.

We both went our seperate ways after that. I owe Baby a super duper huge apology as I made him wait for an hour and a half! Whoops. He didn't even scold me, hiak hiak hiak. I ruined that day. I made him wait, forgot to bring my Ez-link card and I wasn't feeling too good. Sorry Baby.

In the end, we settled for Starbucks and guess what we did next? We went to catch bears! We caught 2 tiny sets of Elmo, Cookie Monster and Big Bird! Also an extra Elmo. We spent only $12 on the 7 cute stuff. Then we went to catch this Baby Mickey($2) and Minnie Mouse($10, which we never caught) wrapped in the blanket. Baby wasted him 10 bucks, damn. Homed.

Pictures are with Baby, shall wait for him to send them to me.

No comments:

Nuffnang