Bite On Bullets: PradaLuv!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Monday, July 13, 2009

PradaLuv!

Mummy went to get my Prada phone for me during her lunch break at Parkway! Like finally. Was so worried that it'd be out of stock, like the outlet in Tampines.

Now I'm happy like a bird. Hehehe.





Chio-ness! I'm currently transferring all my stuff into my PradaLuv. On a sad note, I found out that the memory card was only 1GB. Damn, I'm definitely gonna run outta space soon. I shall go get a bigger SD card.

Uber happy that I scored a perfect score for my Costing CA2! Shall buck up on my Taxation(this Wednesday) and Advanced Accounting 1(on the 27th). I've been doing questions on my Taxation, hopefully I'll get them right when Mrs Ng goes through them tomorrow.

Anyway, had been working at Tampines with Charmaine on Saturday and Sunday. Can't believe that we've to give CPF 20% of our pathetic pay. Holyshit.

Gonna have dinner tomorrow at Changi Safra's Jumbo to celebrate Uncle Jerry(Char's Dad)'s birthday.

Okay, back to my PradaLuv. Nights ya'll!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

Nuffnang