Bite On Bullets: ION Orchard

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

ION Orchard


Good news for me! I've managed to grab hold of that A for my Accounts(despite getting quite a number of mistakes)! Phew. Felt really relieved when Ms Chan told me about it. Another heavy stone off my chest. The real thing's gonna be in September. I want back my GPA! Means I've to work doubly hard.

Anyway, Baby and I took a trip to ION Orchard aka AhTiong Owner's construction site(inside joke) yesterday! Finally. I felt like a tourist once I stepped out of Orchard station. It was like, a totally new Orchard. And damn, it was huge! 7 stories!? Madness. It felt so much bigger than Vivo. But it's actually not. I googled.

Been playing Texas Holdem Poker with Baby. Super irritated when others go against me. And guess what? Lately, Baby and my classmates are soooo into Poker that they'll be gathering at Ashley's place tomorrow to play! God. I admit, I'm into Poker too. But I just hate it when I lose, who doesn't?

Okay, back to my Bejeweled! Hahaha. Peace out!

I Love Hogan.

2 comments:

Jolene said...

Yay A!!!! Good job hun! :)

Regina said...

Yeah! Hehehe. I was so afraid I couldn't get that A, cause the mistakes I made. Thanks love! :>

Nuffnang