Bite On Bullets: The Second Of Every Month

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Saturday, May 2, 2009

The Second Of Every Month

It's an important day today for me and someone really really special. You've guessed it, it's Baby!

Happy 6th Month, Love!



Time really flies. It feels as though the first day that I met him only happened a few weeks back. Memories are flashing by so vividly. They'll be kept in my heart for the rest of my life. Though there was a tough time just a few weeks back, we forgive and forget. We give in to each other, because we know that we'll never let anything/anyone affect our relationship. Quarrels are parts and parcels of life, it's unavoidable. But it's how we approach it. Each and everytime it happens, our love grew stronger as we'll realise another thing new from each other. We handled it really well, compared to others. And I'm really glad.



Thank you for tolerating all my nonsense. I know I've said ridiculous stuff and things that I always don't mean. But I'm trying my best to change my stubborn-ness. You know that. Tears from both joy and sadness, it's uncontrollable. You dislike seeing me cry, so I'm also trying to change this habit of mine. As everyone knows my nickname's CryBaby. Bear with me alright? But let me tell you this, those tears were all worth it, every single drop. As the saying always goes, Love is blind, ain't it?



I know, you're not those mushy/sensitive kind of guy. But it's how much you love me that matters the most. I'm contented enough. We both wouldn't mind travelling from East to West and West to East almost everyday, that it something I know most couple can't tolerate. We're a good example right? I've never ever felt more blessed before. Though we both don't know if we'll really live together one day, I really hope that this will last til eternity. Why? Because you mean the world to me. I love you, Hogan Chang. Xoxo.


It spells, ETERNITY. (L)

No comments:

Nuffnang