Bite On Bullets: Mug Mug Mug!

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mug Mug Mug!

Before I go back mugging, here's a short post of what I've been up to recently.

Well, actually it's real simple. Studying, training and more studying! Suddenly I feel that I'm lacking of time(which I really am not), cause tomorrow's the start of our Common Tests! Costing CA tomorrow, Taxation CA next Wednesday and Accounting CA is two weeks from now. I'm really running short of time. I've a lot of catching up to do in order for my As!

My weekends are packed, which means I can't touch my books. Yet, I'm gonna have so much fun there. Oh! Next Friday's our Volleyball competition! Gawd, how time flies. It's seriously nerve-wrecking. I'm panicking. So many things to do, so little time.

Okay, enough of rambling. Back to my books! Theory, theory and more theory! This sucks. I've never had this fetish of memorising words, and now I've to memorise 3 different subjects of theory. Infact, I think I've a really short-term memory. Why can't there be more/all calculation! Oh man.

Shall blog tomorrow before I leave on Friday. Bye peeps!

No comments:

Nuffnang