Bite On Bullets: A Run Through

Nuffnang

Twitter

Formspring

Sunday, May 10, 2009

A Run Through



Happy Mother's Day to all the Mummies in the world!
Enjoy your day.

Shall make this short and sweet. I finally got my training bag on Friday, but it's neither any of the pictures I found on my blog. It's a black and gold Nike one! The size is just right for me, I think. It's been tough finding the right one, because it's either too big or the design ain't nice. What's more? I got it for only $41! Baby accompanied me that day to Queensway to get it. I got myself a FBT training shirt too in black and red. Then, went to Wisma to get my pair of volley shoes, changed. Now it's a black one instead.

Was out to Town with Charmaine the whole afternoon yesterday. From Far East to Wisma to Plaza Sing and then to Sengkang. I only managed get for myself this cute lil flower bobbi pin from Far East. The rest of the time, we were doing Charmaine's shopping. Matthias joined us towards the end. Ate and swam at Sengkang, cabbed home from there with Mummy, Aunty Lucy and Shawn. The cab driver took us one big round as he went the wrong way. He kept getting frustrated at himself. Lol.

Time to get ready. Will be having dinner with Daddy, Mummy, Charmaine's family and her godparents. Celebrating her Godmother's belated birthday. Whoo! Seafood, here I come!

No comments:

Nuffnang